[pagan-magik] Re: inspiration...

Steve (Dionysian Underground) dionysian_underground at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 10 23:06:33 GMT 2005

Green Park was good, specially when it got a bit
edgeier, and there were less sound effects ;)

Still puzzling about the 'mist', I'm sure it was warm
breath in the cold, but it did seem to also be around
my hands and the cauldron, spooky huh :)))

> And finaly.... could someone tell me how to type
> those blue, underlined
> weblinks in my messages. These would then be much
> more useful to the
> group in future information sharing.

I think you just type in the URL and it go blue, dude.

> Take care everyone, and we'll speak soon... Glenn Xx
>
> Supporting Utopia for the sake of its Realisation

But what if Utopia is wishfulfillment fantasy, after
all U-Topia literally means 'no such place', and such
a state of mind must logically exist, then supporting
it might take us further from Eu-Topia, the 'good
place' which we all want to get too.  :)

Steve

=====
Opposing Utopia for the sake of its Realisation