[pagan-magik] PMA meeting

steve ash steveash_2001 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 17 22:32:42 GMT 2005

I agree that the RFH is an ideal location practically,
hell I don't even have to buy a ticket to get there :)
Though St George's also has its merits.

It would be far easier to set up a magical circle for
meetings at St George's than at the RFH bar for
instance. Thats if we wanted to do and new comers
wouldn't be scared off my that! It would be also good
to support them.

RFH is not only convenient its warmer and we can stay
longer (there being less of journey home for most of
us).

Perhaps we should do both. The penciled in 28th Feb
seems more suitable for the RFH, as St George's tend
to offer times rather than accept them. So we could do
that if people are keen?

Steve