[pagan-magik] Saving St. Georges

Jocelyn Chaplin jochaplin at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 21 11:42:58 GMT 2005

Hi Everyone,
I was at St.Georges on Saturday night and Phoenix
asked me if we could come again and do a ritual for
them. A good time would be before the Cabaret on a
Friday night. If poss. 25th,Feb. 5.30. for a 6.00.
start. Shall we have our meeting at the same time
instead of on the 28th.?? It seems a few people can't
make the Mon. night anyhow.

Love and power,
Jocelyn.