[pagan-magik] Re: Human Buttons

pantherius amokus mutadog93 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 23 13:09:13 GMT 2005

This was sent to another list i am member of.
Some of youse may be interested.

>This is my newest campaign, it's about the illegal
and humiliating
actions of the UNHCR, who using photos of refugees as
banners and
human-buttons to collect money. This is an abuse of
the dignity and humanity of
the refugees and must stop immediately and a clear
public apology
present by The United Nations High Commissioner for
Refugees. My friends, I
am talking about the pictures you can see here:
http://unhcr.4t.com/human-buttons.htm where you can
read the rest of
this message as web page. For more info about UNHCR
and life of refugees
you can read my free ebooks. I invite you as fellow
humans and members
of the world community to support my campaign by
reading my article on
my site and see the human-buttons on
http://www.unhcr.ch

Not half as bad as the press/US military showing
blindfolded POWs, in
breach of the Geneva convention.

Simon