[pagan-magik] speaking out

JEANNIEJONATHAN at aol.com JEANNIEJONATHAN at aol.com
Mon Feb 28 23:15:52 GMT 2005

I do agree with Sasha,s comments about negative and attacking comments  which
are inaccurate, discoragingl to others osweeping generalisations and it is
putting me off this list and I am committed to G8 activism and I feel you could
 become the mirror image of the authoriatarism you say you condemn by your
judgemental attitudes and it is not what I consider to be activism with
spirit...which i see as an empowering, respecting each others differnet aspects  of
activism and supporting each other. I cannniot encourage others to join this
list if it is is dominated by this. Disagreement dosnt have to be done in such
a  fashion. and I find this incompatible with the values  i hold as a pagan
non violent activist.