[pagan-magik] G8 meeting - time

pantherius amokus mutadog93 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 17 14:22:42 GMT 2005

My understanding was that we were having a pre-G8 meeting, meeting of PMA.

The G8 meeting is at 2pm. Or so I have been led to believe, therefore meeting during the evening would miss the point somewhat.

I am sure we will also have a post G8 meeting to de-brief. The time of this will depend to a large extent, I am sure, on what time the G8 meeting ends.

Would be good to have you with us Sacha, if not able attend then I am sure Sean will act as your PA :))

Also hopefully we will post minutes of the meeting(s) to the list for all those who are unable to attend for whatever reason.

Love and Hugs,

David

Ian Gregory <ianji at zenatode.org.uk> wrote:
On Sun, Jan 16, 2005 at 10:17:20PM +0000, sacha meaton wrote:

> I am really really keen to attend the meeting,
> but i'm booked into a yoga workshop thats a pre-req for my course until 7pm.
> Could it still work for everyone if we made the meet evening time?

I could do it in the evening. I will be in a meeting at Freedom
Press till 5pm and could hang around somewhere till after 7pm.

But I will leave it up to someone else to make the decision, I
already feel like I am being too bossy:-)

--
Ian Gregory
http://www.zenatode.org.uk/ian/