[pagan-magik] subscribe

evol at c6.org evol at c6.org
Tue Jan 11 15:46:15 GMT 2005

please accept this email as application to subscribe

Subject: Re: pagan majik
From:    "steve ash" <steveash_2001 at yahoo.co.uk>
Date:    Tue, January 11, 2005 9:14 am
To:      evol at c6.org

Only bad psychogeographers are over imaginative good
ones like myself have perfect imaginations.

It would be good to have more insightful and
imaginative people on the list, especially those who
don't think Breton was a psychopath (despite his other
faults).

I see this list as a grapevine now more than
association, its very 'diverse', but a good source of
collective action between individuals and groups.

Steve

http://lists.aktivix.org/pipermail/pagan-magik/2004-November/000105.html

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=evol+psychogeographix+sex+majik

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com