[pagan-magik] from Harita

Jocelyn Chaplin jochaplin at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 20 11:10:38 GMT 2005

Harita is giving a talk and slide show on The Women's
Olympics and the Great Goddess at Secret chiefs on
Wed. 26th Jan. 8 ish. at the Deveraux pub, Deveraux
Ct. off essex St. Off the Strand, more or less
opposite the Old Bailly....mmm significant
venue.......The book is absolutely brilliant and
includes a fictionalised but very convincing
description of an ancient Hieros Gamos...quite
sexy....I wil be there and she is bringing some Greek
activists too.

Had a thought about the 1.00.pm meeting on Sat at
ULU...what about people who won't have met any of
us....we can't be elitist and assume only those who
know each other will turn up....well I will be wearing
my black berrey....

Love and power,
Jocelyn.