[pagan-magik] Fw: answers from koogie/katie

nina nina at aktivix.org
Fri Jan 21 19:13:31 GMT 2005

Hi - thanks for getting back to me so quickly.  I'll answer the questions
you ask below.

>Hi and thank you for applying to join the mailing list PMA!
>
>Please, could you just briefly answer the following questions:
>
>Where did you hear about the list?
I went to a talk on pagan magickal activism at the last anarchist bookfair
and got sent an email from a contact I made there with some useful links,
including yours.

>What are you seeking from your membership?
>I did a permaculture course in California last September with Starhawk and
>Erik Ohlsen and I would like to make some contacts here in the UK now.  I
>want to know about events, campaigns, what's happening for the G8, meet up
>with other pagan activists and learn more in general.

>Anything in particularly that you think you can and want to contribute to
>the group?
I can bring some of the things I learnt on the permaculture course and some
good ideas.  I've started to make some really good contacts with other
activists and reclaiming pagans in London and I'd like to bring people
together - not to mention the friends I made in the US.

Thanks for considering this request. Warmly, Katie