[pagan-magik] Tufnel Park illegal eviction

Steve (Dionysian Underground) dionysian_underground at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jan 22 17:19:00 GMT 2005

As far as I know it was resisted, if an attempt was
even made. Business as usual there. Haven't heard
direct info on events yet though. Nothing mentioned on
their website or in emails.

Steve

 --- Sabah Targe <armedmay at mail.com> wrote:

hi steve,

could u give us an update on this illegal eviction as
i would like to help out when i return from Ireland
(where i am @present) - what happened on 17th january?

did the squat successfully resist?

Sabah Targe, Derek Axion and Barry O'Dea