[pagan-magik] G8 brief & new members

sean sean at hairyjedi.net
Sun Jan 23 12:16:25 GMT 2005

Hey all

So 7 of us from this list and friends got together for a pagan-mini-moot
prior to the G8 meeting yesterday at ULU and many of us continued on
into the G8 meeting and ever onwards.... Sara was there taking notes for
us which she'll pass on in due course I'm sure...

The pagan mini-moot was a good but short social. One thing that was
discussed was the need to have an web-based events-calendar with email
feeds so subscribers could get sent a weekly email listing all the
various pagan/activist events that were on in the UK. There are too many
lists for people to be on all of them and a handy place where these
events were collated might prove fruitful... And this software already
exists so it should be pretty easy to set up some time this week (I have
a new server in Manchester) by simply downloading it and installing it....

I also just wanted to say 2 new pagans came to us expressing interest in
the work we're doing as magical activists and I'm putting them on this
list some time in the next 24 hours.

Cheers to all

Sean