[pagan-magik] Writers wanted! G8 articles

pantherius amokus mutadog93 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 24 11:17:12 GMT 2005

I would be willing to write one also. Similarly not fussed who for.
Could you post your article online along with the links to references as you suggested.

Maybe we could form an ad-hoc writers group (or even a media ctte :)), for this purpose.

'Alternative London' is another possibility. Although such an article would have to come from a London perspective.

David x

Adrian Harris <adrian at gn.apc.org> wrote:
Hi,
I want to make sure as many Pagans as possible know about the G8 and why
we're involved. I suggest we form a team to write articles about it for
Pagan magazines. I am happy to write one - I'm not fussed who for.

I've written one for a German mag - in english - and I'm happy to put that
online as an information source along with links to key references - there
are plenty, so not much research to do.

Magazines I know of are:

Pentacle - Editor Marion Pearce, .
White Dragon - editor at whitedragon.org.uk;
Pagan Dawn - pagandawn at paganfed.demon.co.uk;
Cauldron? Still going? Others?

Reclaiming have one but I'm sure they are covered already. Ditto the Druid
Network who are usually on the case.

Let me know if you're up for writing an article and if so which magazine
you're going for.

Blessings,
Adrian