[pagan-magik] agenda 31

Ian Gregory ianji at zenatode.org.uk
Wed Jan 26 17:33:01 GMT 2005

On Wed, Jan 26, 2005 at 08:52:06AM -0800, steve ash wrote:

> I thought the agenda for the 31st was to clarify
> things that get confused and undercommunicated on net,
> and set up regular (monthly?) in real world meetings?
> Also I kind of general direction finder for those of
> us who are unclear about what this group is about or
> what it has evolved into.

Well, those are good agenda items. I would add something
about the G8 since there is clearly a lot of interest and
I would like to hear what people discussed at ULU last
weekend after I left.

I like Sean's idea of "what's on" events listing.

I would also like to know a bit more about the constituent
groups which came together at the ESF to form PMA (since I
was not involved at the time). I am not suggesting it for
this meeting, but one day it would be interesting to have
an event where someone from each group gives a brief talk
about their particular group (Dragon, Dionysian etc). If
there is a website with an events listing then it would
also be good to include a brief summary of each group
with a link to their own website (if they have one).

By the way, on Thursday last week I was in London for my
mum's birthday and after dinner I went over to the US
Embassy, hoping to bump into some of you (I had not heard
what time the Bugs Bunny ritual was to take place). Well
there was no one else there but I did three lonely circuits
of the Embassy whistling the Loony Tunes theme:-)

--
Ian Gregory
http://www.zenatode.org.uk/ian/