[pagan-magik] One Act Play For Two

steve ash steveash_2001 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 26 19:12:29 GMT 2005

New Age Guru : 'All is One, we are all One'

Erisian : 'All one what?'

NAG : 'All One Being'

E : 'Who is?'

NAG : 'You are'

E : 'Who are you then?'

NAG : 'I mean we are!'

E : 'Who's she then?'

NAG : 'She is one too'

E : 'One or two!? Be clearer!'

NAG : 'We are all one, all beings are one Being!'

E : 'What about animals and Bugs?'

NAG : 'All life is one Being!!'

E : 'So we are all one Being in this World??'

NAG : 'I'm not falling for that trap, the World of
Division is a necessary illusion, it is needed for our
spiritual individuation as into a diverse unity. We
are all One in the Real Higher World!'

E : You still fell for it, you just contradicted
yourself, you first said 'All is One' but now you're
saying there's Being and the World, and this weird
hall of mirrors in the World!'

NAG : 'I'm getting tired of this, you are so
unenlightened!'

E : 'But if we are one, so you must be unenlightened
too!'

NAG : 'Look you ape, all is one, Being and the World
are One!!!'.

E : 'What's wrong with being an ape if all is one? And
didn't you say being One implies universal love last
week, I detect a little hostility in your voice'

NAG : 'I'm sorry I missed my meditation this morning.
Of course I love you, I love all beings
unconditionally. Everything that exists is One Being,
it's simple, brother'.

E : 'Ummmmm'

NAG : 'You look perplexed, what troubles you?'

E : 'What about non-being then? What about things that
don't exist?'

NAG : 'Are you taking the piss!'

E : 'No, if you have a concept of existance, you must
have a concept of non existance, so there you have two
things not one!'

NAG : 'Look, everything that exists, doesn't exist,
can't exist, won't exist, might exist, will exist in
the future, existed in the past or is hiding in my
fucking teapot is One Being!!'

E : 'No change there then?'

NAG : 'What!?'

E : 'If everything possible (lets forget the
imposssible for a moment) is One Being then its all
ultimately the same so never changes, so there is no
movement, transformation or evolution?'

NAG : 'Of course there's evolution thats the whole
point!!!'

E : 'How?'

NAG 'Okay, perhaps I was a bit hasty, bit loose with
my words. I mean there is One Becoming not One Being!'

E : 'So something Becomes something else?'

NAG : 'No!!! The One changes!'

E : 'In what medium does it shift in?'

NAG : 'You think your so clever don't you, you little
shit!'

E : 'Unconditional Love, Unconditional Love! I'm just
trying to learn from you great one!'

NAG : 'Very well. This is a paradox that is too much
for the mere human mind to understand. Just trust in
my enlightenment'

E : 'I agree, the whole world is a paradox, but why
should I trust what you say?'

NAG : 'Because you pay me!'

E : 'But if we are one shouldn't we pay each other, in
fact not pay at all?'.

NAG : 'I need food!'

E : 'Aren't you One with it already?'

NAG : 'Look I'm not God, I can't do the impossible!!'

E : 'So now we have the Possible, the Impossible and
God! That's three by my counting!'

NAG : 'All is One in its Becoming!'

E : 'Including the Impossible?'

NAG : 'ummm yes, I think, probably'.

E : 'So everything that is, can be, was and can't be
is One, but at the same time changing into what?'

NAG : 'The intellect is a faulty instrument, limited
by language'

E : 'Well your's certainly is! So why do you talk to
people? Its all bollocks then?'

NAG :

E : 'Say something'

NAG : 'Get out of my temple of light, you fucking
cunt!'

E : 'Welcome to the One Church of Eris, bye bye....