[pagan-magik] various info

Steve (Dionysian Underground) dionysian_underground at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 28 01:37:27 GMT 2005

Hope to see some of you over the weekend, either at
the Invisible Circus at Tufnel on Friday night or at
same place on Saturday for Apothecary Now, or even at
the 491 for the Infinity peace activist party (if I
have any energy left).

I still intend to be at RFH on Monday but may be a
little late (7:15-7:30 by my calculations) as I have
to be in Kent at short notice for a funeral. Alas
Michael Murray (one of Britain's great 'pagan
activists' in many ways, mostly practical) has died at
the age of 81 and is being buried in Kent that day.
The funeral is being organised by Anne Nicholson who
was an active part of a proto pagan activist network a
few years ago.
I don't think many of the people on this list knew him
but if anyone did and wants to know details of the
funeral you can email me privately.

Steve