[pagan-magik] [G8SouthEast] nxt wknd

Adrian Harris adrian at gn.apc.org
Mon Jan 31 22:48:19 GMT 2005

Hi,
maybe we can co-ordinate magical work to help get the message across?

from <g8southeast at lists.riseup.net>

3rd feb:
G7 finance ministerial which will be
taking place at Lancaster House, near Green park. People and Planet
and ActionAid want to take this opportunity to deliver a joint
statement about what the finance ministers need to do in order to meet
the target of getting 3 million people on ARV treatment by December
2005. We would like as many people as possible to join us to deliver
this message, after the rally in trafalgar square. nelson mandela speaking
in trafalgar square on the 3rd of Feb at 12 oclock. This is definitely
confirmed.

Bring any banners,
and if possible white doctors coats, this could be a good press
opportunity!

Blessings,