[pagan-magik] RE: Anthony..Mama Coca

fraser fraser at parallel-youniversity.com
Thu Jul 21 21:53:54 BST 2005

and why did they just ban the eating of magic mushrooms in the uk?

At 02:08 PM 21/7/05, raga woods wrote:

>NB
>We cannot organise the event at LARC for various reasons.....sorry!
>The other London events with Anthony are going ahead at Unity Works and
>Project 142. He will be speaking around 9.0.pm at 142.
>If there are people who want to get to meet Anthony get back to me. On
>Saturday he will be speaking about coca as a herb of healing.
>He is an extraordinary guy and is watching Latin America closely...not a
>pretty picture but something we should all be tuning into if we want to
>understand what is going on all over the world and make the connections.
>Coca is a sacred plant and it is under attack...or is it really the people
>who draw strength from it who are the target...and why is the US spending
>so much energy on creating this confusion?
>

>>From: "raga woods" <raga_woods at hotmail.com>
>>To: charley at thenewagenda.org, chris.knight at uel.ac.uk,
>>fraser at parallel-youniversity.com, freecannabis23 at hotmail.com,
>>geoffgreentree at yahoo.co.uk, granjapachamama at hotmail.com,
>>jochaplin at yahoo.com, keyfreeworld at yahoo.co.uk, L.D.Sims at uel.ac.uk,
>>markb at gn.apc.org, monsieur_jambon at dsl.pipex.com,
>>naliniblossom at yahoo.com, panpoetic at hotmail.com, persh at clara.co.uk,
>>pok at peace-not-war.org, anarchofun23 at riseup.net, markibrown at hotmail.com,
>>    greg at chaos-works.com, dougkingsmith at orange.net, domspiral at orange.net,
>>      dionysian_underground at yahoo.co.uk, creativeforum at lists.riseup.net,
>>     bluebutterfly at zensearch.com
>>CC: titovega at onetel.com, Taironatrust at aol.com, omlotus at hotmail.com,
>>papa4hat at yahoo.com, laura at alunatime.org, pagan-magik at lists.aktivix.org,
>>    rebekita at theshamanslastapprentice.com, ralphs20 at whsmith.net,
>>shane at gn.apc.org, pennykemp at virgin.net, teresateran at hotmail.com,
>>phoenix at rainbowcentre.cjb.net
>>Subject: [pagan-magik] RE: Anthony..Mama coca
>>Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 20:02:15 +0100
>>
>>Please be aware of the visit of Anthony Henman who wrote MAMA COCA in
>>1978....still current in relation to the onslaught on the indigenous
>>populations of Latin America and the outrageous mis-information that is
>>fed to us in the West.
>>Please do all you can to spread this info about his talks and if you want
>>more specific info get back to me.
>>
>>>This is an overview of Anthoy's book, published in 1978, from the cover.
>>
>>He will be speaking at Unity Works, next to Hackney Wick Station. Sat.
>>July 23ed. Call Olivia, 07976 350 505
>>
>>At Project 142, 142 Lea Bridge Rd, Hackney, on Sunday eve, the following
>>day, just go along for the regular Sun eve party-gathering. This Sunday
>>is going into Day Out Of Time with Paradox.
>>if you really have to...... call Dave, 079 505 009 79
>>
>>and we hope at LARC in Whitechapel on Tuesday eve. Call Terasa of Latin
>>American Network to check  0788 199 0631
>>
>>>Mama Coca.
>>>
>>>'With all the noteriety currently associated with cocaine, it is perhaps
> [...]

Parallel YOUniversity, Box 833, London NW6, UK
fraser at parallel-youniversity.com
www.parallel-youniversity.com

www.parallel-youniversity.com/fraser

====
how to end terrorism at a single stroke
// PLEASE CIRCULATE TO ALL CONCERNED PLANETARY CITIZENS //

an apology & solution offered to all arabs to end defensive jihad terrorism
by a citizen of the west

WE WHO CALL FOR PEACE MUST OFFER MORE THAN JUST THE HOPE THAT THE PROBLEM
WILL GO AWAY.  PEACE IS A RESULT, NOT A SOLUTION!  IT IS THE RESULT OF
ACTIONS TAKEN TO RESOLVE A PROBLEM.

TO END DEFENSIVE JIHAD TERRORISM WE MUST IDENTIFY THE PROBLEM, THEN DEAL
WITH THE CAUSES.

THE PROBLEM/PEACE SOLUTION
1. except where we are able to admit our own far far worse & far far longer
term terrorism, we must stop seeing it purely as terrorism.
"The killers are those who kill - and that includes our pilots as well as
their bombers. We don't want to kill civilians, but we know that our wars
will do that, and death does not come more pleasantly or less painfully
because the victims are killed by the supposedly benevolent West rather
than the supposedly cruel East. Now we are beginning to pay the
price."  Robert Fisk

2. al-queda leaders have made very clear all along that they are fighting a
defensive jihad, the only one permitted by islam - the kind saladin fought
successfully against the christian crusades.  indeed, as I read mohamed's
words, such action is obligatory on all muslims when the Faith / Faithful
are under attack.  once a defensive jihad has been declared, aggressive
attacks on the Enemy become permitted, even required.

(if your response is THEYRE ATTACKING US!, then ask yourself how many arab
soldiers are positioned in your country.  and if u say, after all this,
that our military were invited in by some MEGA FAT QUISLING SHEIKH, then I
say u r a baboon :))  such ignorance is a geometrically accelerating danger
to me and to all people on this planet.

3. we ALREADY KNOW against what those thousands of terrorists and hundreds
of thousands of supporters are defending. and their demands are eminently
reasonable:

A.  REMOVAL OF ALL FOREIGN TROOPS FROM ARAB LANDS (except UN)

B.  IMPOSITION OF A UN AGREED PEACE SETTLEMENT AROUND ISRAEL'S BORDERS.
(militarily if necessarily, and for as long as required -  like yugoslavia).

these are an absolute minimum, are eminently reasonable, would already stop
the massive spread of terrorism in its tracks, and would save hundreds
(possibly hundreds of thousands?) of western lives over the next
decade.  meanwhile the withdrawn personnel and equipment should be put to
protecting our own homelands and borders.

C. FINANCIAL COMPENSATION FOR ALL FORCED CONTRACTS AND CRIMES AGAINST THEM,
AND A SIMULTANEOUS CANCELLATION OF ALL WORLD DEBT (for the same reasons -
and let's pray the africans and the indians will be more 'understanding'
than the arabs!)
removing soldiers and settling the israel question only delivers a level
playing field, it would not be nearly enough to compensate for all the
bullying terrorism we have practised on their civilisation over the
centuries and since the discovery of oil.
what's fundamentally required is not some begrudging inch-by-inch retreat
but a Magnificent Public Gesture to show Sincerity and Contrition (far
better than having it forced on us at a later date when SOME terrorism
continued to develop).  the establishing of a fair "market price" for oil
would be an excellent step in this general direction - say double what
we've allowed so far?

the above actions (or UN promises to implement) would, at a single stroke
or in several steps,
i]  cut off the 'religious' base of the jihad
ii] answer the political grievances
iii] resolve the economic crimes.
they would thus drain the massively spawning community of fanatics of
public support, the planet would be perceived by all its inhabitants to be
on a proper and fair evolutionary path at last, the terrorism problem would
begin to wither on the vine, and surprisingly quickly the present problem
would be looked back on as having been little more than a learning curve on
humanity's progress towards globality.

obviously none of this can begin to happen till the dinosaurs have finally
been shrugged onto the Fossil Record, with the name George Bush consigned
to History as the planet's Greatest Bogyman & Schmuck.  sounds about right
to me :)
www.parallel-youniversity.com

IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual
addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is confidential
privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem,
no sense of humour or absurd religious beliefs. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is not
authorised (either explicitly or implicitly) and constitutes an irritating
social faux pas. Unless the word absquatulation has been used in its
correct context somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any
legal or grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the
transmission of this email, although the spaniel next door is living on
borrowed time, let me tell you. Those of you with an overwhelming fear of
the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden message
revealed by reading this warning backwards, so just ignore that Alert
Notice from Microsoft. However, by pouring a complete circle of salt around
yourself and your computer you can ensure that no harm befalls you and your
pets. If you have received this email in error, please add nutmeg and
flour, lightly sift & mix with 200g margarine and 180g sugar, beat well and
place it in a warm oven for 40 minutes.
Let it stand for 2 hours before icing