[pagan-magik] Paganism & the Counter-Culture'

Adrian Harris adrian at gn.apc.org
Thu Jun 9 09:41:56 BST 2005

Hi,
I don't think this has been announced here yet - sorry for short notice ;-)

Panel discussion / ruck from 'Paganism & the Counter-Culture' at SELFS,
upstairs at the Spanish Galleon, 48 Greenwich Church Street, SE10 9BL on
Monday 13th June.
Here's a map: http://tinyurl.com/7xokp

The panel includes Andy Worthington, Joslyn Chapel, Steve Ash and myself.
It'll start at 8pm, with each of us outlining our own outlook on paganisms
and the counter-culture (in or around five minutes, if possible...), break
around 9.00 for beer/rum and a breather then restart for another hour form
around 9.20, after announcements and the like.

Might see you there!