[pagan-magik] Re: [Spider] A vision to send magic / energy thru to G8 activists..please forward

Starhawk stella at mcn.org
Tue Jun 14 12:24:21 BST 2005

We have a site, but it won't be totally confirmed until June 23rd, as it's
near an old rubbish tip and they have to test for methane.  However, it
seems highly likely that there is no methane or that we could at worst fence
certain areas.  But other sites have seemed sure until just before signing,
when Mysterious Forces intervened.  (the farmer is question is rumored to
have 'got nobbled'--you translate!)  The Council does seem to want us there.
There is a powerful faery hawthorne on the field that I've been talking to!
I will locate the Spiritual Healing/Pagan barrio with the tree in it.
Please forward this to the relevant lists I'm not on.  I've also been
conferring with Niall who will send out an email I'll forward to Jeanne
about plans for rituals.  Thanks, thanks, thanks for all the magic--it's
helping and is still needed!  My update on Cre8 will be posted soon on my
website, ongoing updates are there at www.starhawk.org or you can get on my
list be emailing starhawk-subscribe at lists.riseup.net and put 'subscribe' in
subject line, Starhawk

on 6/13/05 3:57 PM, jeanniejonathan at aol.com at jeanniejonathan at aol.com