[pagan-magik] Holding Power Well - Starhawk - London workshop

sean sean at hairyjedi.net
Wed Jun 22 10:47:29 BST 2005

Hi all Londoners, (apologies to others & apologies for the cross-posting)

A great sounding workshop for pagan activists who question issues of
authority and leadership!

"Holding Power Well" with Starhawk - LONDON - This SUNDAY 26th June

This workshop explores issues of power and leadership. How do we take
our power and own it as a life-giving force? How do we recognize when we
do have power, and use it in ways that empower others? How do we nurture
and support leadership in our groups, while also holding our leaders
accountable?

This is a workshop for anyone who has struggled with these issues in
relationships or groups. All of us have internalised models of power as
domination, which often interfere when we attempt to form new structures
based on power-from-within. We will consider power within sacred space,
and through ritual, trance, and energy work develop the tools we need to
transform
destructive patterns into energies freed for change.

More details at
http://paganarchy.net/calendar/view_entry.php?id=81&date=20050626

Sean