[pagan-magik] speaking out

Steve (Dionysian Underground) dionysian_underground at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 1 06:42:42 GMT 2005

I think there's far too much difference between the
various factions of the PMA for us to work together.
So I think its best if we go our seperate ways.
I therefore resign from the association.

As the Dionysian Underground, Hydra and the II are all
consensual groups I also withdraw my consent for them
being affiliated with the PMA and I suggest those
members of these groups who want to stay affiliated do
so as individuals or join one of the remaining groups.
Dragon, Serpent Institute or Reclaimer.

I shall be initiating my own anti G8 project from now
on.

Steve

 --- JEANNIEJONATHAN at aol.com wrote:
> I do agree with Sasha,s comments about negative and
> attacking comments  which
> are inaccurate, discoragingl to others osweeping
> generalisations and it is
> putting me off this list and I am committed to G8
> activism and I feel you could
>  become the mirror image of the authoriatarism you
> say you condemn by your
> judgemental attitudes and it is not what I consider
> to be activism with
> spirit...which i see as an empowering, respecting
> each others differnet aspects  of
> activism and supporting each other. I cannniot
> encourage others to join this
> list if it is is dominated by this. Disagreement
> dosnt have to be done in such
> a  fashion. and I find this incompatible with the
> values  i hold as a pagan
> non violent activist.

=====
Be What Thou Wilt Shall Be The Law Of The Whole