[pagan-magik] Employment ministers meet - Dark Moon ritual of the Dark Carnivale

Sean sean at hairyjedi.net
Wed Mar 9 12:00:13 GMT 2005

hey sara - yes definitely ideal to do the ritual at the venue of the
meeting, even though we're in the evening (under the dark moon) and most
protestors will be out during the day (12noon)...

so yeah, i'll 2nd your suggestion - 6:30 for a 7pm start!
> Department of Trade & Industry
> Victoria Street, London SW1 O St James Park

i have my dark carnivale outfit all ready, booming and screaming
to be worn out on the streets. see you tomorrow!

sean