[pagan-magik] RFH Meeting on tuesday 29th

sara smulryanuk at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 23 14:19:35 GMT 2005

Heya Sacha - I'll see you there at 7pm Sara x

Hey all-

I am wondering what is happening with our next meeting which was planned
for this coming monday but as it is a public holiday this may be
problematic for some!!

I suggest we change it to tuesday (29th?) that way we can collect some
of you folk who cant do mondays!?

I think another meeting is *really needed* to stir the pot (our
transformational couldron) & get the inspiration juices flowing again!!

so tell me what you think about meeting at RFH tues night next week!? Is
7pm the usual time we meet...

hope we can get this happening again

big hugs to all

sacha xx