[pagan-magik] RFH Meeting on tuesday 29th

pantherius amokus mutadog93 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 26 10:15:32 GMT 2005

I'll be there also, if i stop puking-up.. someone just sent me a link to a really sad Easter Bunny Hip-Hop Flash.

http://www.grayace.com/dex/bunny.html

Gargh.. Gargh.. retch... vomit.. Urk!!

Maybe we should nail all the *fluffies* to a cross for Easter :)))

See ya tuesday.

David

Jocelyn Chaplin <jochaplin at yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi Everyone, Yeh I'm up for meeting at 7.00. on tues
29th. at the RFH. I've missed a lot recently thru
work..but want to link up....loved the Dragon ritual
Adrian...Love and power, Jocelyn.