[pagan-magik] The Festival of Dissent! 6-10th April

sacha meaton sushi at choonz.com
Mon Mar 28 00:57:07 BST 2005

hey adrian & all those others heading to the dissent gathering...

cristina & i are planning on going- leaving either thursday after work
or friday morning... but we dont have a tent!!
if there's any generous soul out there who'd be willing to lend us their
tend for the cause we'd be most grateful!!!

or if you could put the word out there for us that'd be great!!

adrian how are you planning on getting there... ?
megabus go to glasgow and it's only about £20 return, the train's alot
quicker but then it seems a lot more expensive!!
hmmmm

well keep in touch & see you all on tuesday at the meeting!

love power & wisdom
sacha