[pagan-magik] Re: [G8Magic] G8 Dissent Healing Day Fun(d)raiser - flyer

sean sean at hairyjedi.net
Mon May 2 23:54:23 BST 2005

HI ALL

Crew Down South have created a simple flyer for the healing day and
we've taken it around to a load of different places.. Obviously the more
folk who get to see it the better off the event could be so we're making
the flyer available...

http://paganarchy.net/brigid/

Please everyone who is interested print out a copy or 100 and distribute
them far and wide...

Also, we're trying to find the time to produce a colour copy with more
pretty pictures - but time is hard to come by... If you've got the time
please help out by creating some art for this event!

Sean