[pagan-magik] PMA Wot Next?

sean sean at hairyjedi.net
Sat May 14 15:22:33 BST 2005

Hey all,

The PMA has done some great stuff so far including
+ some great dark moon rites: cauldrons, serpents, bugs bunny, yog
sothoth, rope rites, oh joy to the employment ministers and the dark
carnivale
+ PMA folk have had rituals up in Scotland at the G8-dissent camp,
+ we've helped kick-start the Tribe Of Brigid
+ a very cool booklet
+ numerous other rites (particularly in squats)
+ helped the dragon network organise beltaine for the pagan federation
at conway hall
+ stacks of stuff i probably don't know about
and
+ many PMA folk will be going to the G8 fundraiser to doing magical and
spritual healings tomorrow.

I think one of the regular london Dark Moon Rites was missed due to
several folk being out of the country (i was in oz, four
of you were in Scotland) but I'd really be chuffed if we could bring
that back into focus and see what other rituals and magick we can work
together...

I will definitely be at the next RFH meeting... but even before that,
I'll be at the Tribe Of Brigid healing day all day tomorrow. If any of
you are free, please pop in and say hi and show support for the work the
Tribe has done so far... It's great to know that there are people
working magick on all different levels towards destabilising the
unhealthiest of global political organisations and healing is always needed!

Details of the event here: http://www.dragonnetwork.org/brigid/plans.htm
and flyer here: http://www.paganarchy.net/brigid/RejuvenationDay4.pdf

One of the topics I particularly want to talk about is getting together
a regular meeting for a pagan direct action group... Come talk to me
tomorrow and let's see if we can get this together. Off list we have
been discussing having a Pagan Direct Action training camp but no plans
have been made... this needs to be brought out for discussion - Any
ideas for that? Bring them tomorrow or else reply here on list!

Meanwhile, on with the healings,

Sean