[pagan-magik] homeless comrade

Adrian Harris adrian at gn.apc.org
Thu May 26 19:34:18 BST 2005

Hi,
St Georges- where we had the Healing Day - is squatted, but i've no idea of
they have room for more. There are other squatted social centres around. Is
the
Advisory Center for Squatters (?) still around? Was at 121 Center in Brixtin,
but I think that;s history now ;-(

I'll keep me ears open...
Good luck!
Blessings,