[pagan-magik] Kingston Green Fair

Adrian Harris adrian at gn.apc.org
Sun May 29 10:02:53 BST 2005

Hi,
At 05:24 PM 27/05/05 +0100, sushi at choonz.com wrote:
>This sounds great & i would love to go but what about the RFH meeting?
>Seeing as though summer is here & it's so light til late could we do
>the meeting late like 8.30 start, that way it's possible to do both?
>
>any suggestions others? can everyone let us know if u r intending to go &
>whether you mind what time to gather?

Meeting at 8.30 is fine with me, but I'd like to know who is going to the
PMA meet and not to Kingston so we don't all rush back to have a meeting
with ourselves ;-)

I don't want to hi-jack the venue, but *if* everyone who can meet is going
to Kingston, could we meet there? Over lunch? Tea??

Blessings,
Adrian