[pagan-magik] Minutes of monday nights meeting!

sacha meaton sushi at choonz.com
Tue May 31 21:25:16 BST 2005

HI all,

So we met last night at RFH as posted!

On the agenda to discuss were things like

    * the upcoming dark moon ritual on June 7th (as a continuation of
      our dark moon workings)

    *  a possible Rite Action for the G7 Finance Ministers meet in
      London on June11th

    * as well as a Direct Action Camp/training weekend from June 10-12th
      (this had so far been discussed off-list & was to be proposed to
      the meeting)

But with participation waning we decided rather than organising the
training weekend with such little input; it was more practical to focus
our energy on a
day type gathering as a kind of outreach/ networking event more than
anything. And regardless of whether or not we can recharge this maillist
network, we agreed it would be fantastic to get together with others to
feel some sense of solidarity. So we proposed:

to call out to all pagans actively creating alternatives to the G8 to
join us in a
Pagan Cluster Picnic
to meet midday
Sunday June12th
in Hyde Park between The Serpentine Gallery & The Temple Lodge!
The idea being to BYO food drinks stories inspiration & spells to share!!

We choose this location because it was central, accessible & wouldn't be
as difficult for finding each other as somewhere like Hamstead! (which
otherwise could have been ideal!)

So feedback in the next 24 hours would be great as this needs to go out
to all the maillists & the paganarchy calendar ASAP!
YOUR contribution makes a difference! he he he

With love power & passion to all

sacha xxx