[pagan-magik] The Teddy's are Revolting!! (fwd)

sean sean at hairyjedi.net
Thu Nov 3 11:20:29 GMT 2005

For those of you in London ... As you might be aware, the Blair
government has outlawed spontaneous expression of opinion within central
london (within 1 km of parliament square)...  so, because it's illegal
for humans to protest the teddy's will be protesting on our behalf! go
winnie! go paddington! go big ted!

the teddy's have requested a big turnout so please let your angry teddy
come to parliament square this sunday, and consider coming with them...

sean

(and please forward this on)