[pagan-magik] Re: Islamic/Christian Clowns- poly and monotheism

evol at c6.org evol at c6.org
Sun Sep 11 11:41:56 BST 2005

your attention please comrades,

the jester is a sufi tradition originating in the Chishti school (chisti =
jester). this is a definite islamic, monotheistic tradition (although the
sufi traditions of india can certainly be located at a space between islam
and 'hinduism' ie mono and polytheism) .

however, the politics and motivations of any of the activists associated
to LARC are very worrying, considering the PGA's recent flirting with
fascism. as john jordan of the circa clowns has links to LARC, i spoke to
him regarding their relationship to LARC this summer - as you know it is a
space dominated by christians - and he told me he has also been excluded
from LARC, although the clowns and john still have connections there, and
is as far as i know, he is still a director of LARC Ltd.

asim butt,
evoL PsychogeogrAphyx