[Pip] Fwd: Re: sheffield leg of lab/circa tour

Jase spodulike at freeuk.com
Sun Feb 13 17:42:34 GMT 2005

Ello,

Next meeting is this monday, 14th at 8pm portland st, unless I'm missing
summat:) It's every fortnight from now on in. Main thing to come out of the
last meet was that the festival is now at Western Park cos Norfolk Park is
trying to go for green flag status and don't want lots of dancing feet type
thing. Other than that lots of funding applications and community outreach
stuff, hopefully more details to come, don't know the ins and outs.

tata, take care,

Jason