[Pip] Hallo!

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Tue Jan 18 11:55:42 GMT 2005

Hi Folks!

Dan here.  Two things:

1. The generic e-mail didn't explicitly say how to get new people on the
list - direct them to:

... where they can stick their e-mail in a form and get subscribed.  (Me
n Pete are currently list admins, so we can both add people too... does
anyone else want to be a list admin bod? Three is a good number...)

2. Do we want to use the SSF WIKI for any collective information,
resources and organising?  It's been used for e.g. the SSF launch,
Hungry for Justice Conference and various other things.  See -

http://wiki.sheffieldsocialforum.org.uk/Workshops

... for an example of how we used the WIKI page to organise workshops in
an open way, and it's good for storing publicity material...

It's no replacement for good organisation, but it can help keep everyone
in the loop, have all the info in one location.

Anyways, I'll use it for planning the Leftfield, so's you can see what I
mean.  Anyone want's a quick guide to WIKI editting, let me know... it's
easier than pooing.  But different.

love

Dan

--
07968 997861
0114 2412723

The true meaning of life is to plant trees,
under whose shade you do not expect to sit.