[Pip] Meeting Gus to talk about cemetary

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Tue Mar 22 10:29:08 GMT 2005

Hi folks,

It's looking promising for the General Cemetary... the Trustees approve
in principle (they're just asking questions about liability, H&S etc,
which I think we can cover!), and Gus (cemetary manager) is all for it.

Still - it all needs definitely definitely confirming, which hasn't
happened yet.

I've arranged a meeting with Gus at 12 o clock, next Monday (28th) at
the GC Gatehouse, if anyone wants to come along.  There should be a
chance to pore over maps and think about what might go where.  And by
then we should definitely *definitely* know!

(Pending the council finding some reason why we can't do it there...!)

Bye bye my lovelies

Dan