[Pip] stall/fundraiser

spodulike at freeuk.com spodulike at freeuk.com
Thu May 12 14:56:59 BST 2005

Cheers Ben, the publicity thing sounds right good. Give me a shout if
you want anything printed if we only need a few hundred of something.

On the fundraising side, some sort of random busk around town would be
suitable methinks. We know enough musicians, I could ask Samba if they
would be up for a bit o' drumming, wouldn't be for this w/end tho'.

Or maybe imprompteu art workshops with rubbish out of bins around town!
(might be a bit too messy that one tho', skips would be good but don't
tend to get many of them on pinstone st;)

Otherwise it's getting a venue of some kind, someone mentioned curry at
one of the meetings, or we could have a games evening, mass monopoly or
summat. Anyways I'll stop now:)

Cheers tata,

Jason