[ProChoiceBerlin-Info] Deletion of lists ProChoiceBerlin-Gruppe and info

Infoverteiler von Pro-Choice Berlin prochoiceberlin-info at lists.aktivix.org
Wed Oct 18 12:59:29 UTC 2023

Hi lists

The aktivix admin collective understand that the list/s mentioned on the
Subject line can be deleted, but there is also the question of the
archives.

For public archives, please let us know if you wish for your list
archives to be kept online. This can be useful if you have linked to it
from any website. If you do not indicate to us that you do wish to keep
those public archives, we will delete the list completely together with
its archives.

For privately kept archives please use the download links on the
archives page itself or let us know if you would like to test / use the
script recently developed for this.

. Once a privately archived list is deleted, its archive is
automatically deleted with it too.

Please do consider making some donation to our UK bank account if you
are in the UK; our bank details are:

The Cooperative Bank
Account no: 65322561
Sort code: 08-92-99
IBAN: GB36 CPBK 0892 9965 3225 61
BIC: CPBK GB22

and pass on those details to list subscribers; or ask us about
international transfers from elsewhere.

Thank you

bou
better off undetected