[Project-fallujah] quis eum fucius custodiebat?

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Wed Dec 1 17:02:42 GMT 2004

today i watched the sun rise over escafeld as i walked down london road the sky
was just awesome.. has been much of the day.. so the millhouse park cafe.. just
seeing the stillness of the boating lake and the reflection of that awesome
sky.. as blunkett finds him self in deep trouble i can not help but smile.. yes
smile as the demise of this nasty man.. another fine example of how power
corrupts.. david, before he become leader of escafeld, was a good friend..
indeed i had a great deal of time and respect for the man.. however over the
years this has gone as he has just become like all our masters befor and now..
meanwhile we ask them to stop their genocide against the people of iraq.. it
was me who sent your politics are boring and yes david this means you.. if we
are to see the demise of this evil empire then i suggest a good solution might
be a good old game of football quis eum fucius custodiebat? translated means
who the fuck was marking him?

mozaz..