[Project-fallujah] Re: last messages, bit of everything

Amparo Perez Gutierrez robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Dec 3 03:55:20 GMT 2004

To Ian: yes I understand that persons vote in a general election and
that some channels could be very useful to shape our discontent, our
shame for this terrible war... before the elections... but are there any
roles for small direct action in big political organizations
(vertically- hierarchically mandated)?
My own experience relates to Spain before March 11 (fortunately in
England at that time), when frustration with the government was so
widespread, that the war was like the final drop, giving individuals,
small and large groups and all kinds of organizations  some grounds to
express their disapproval... it was so beautiful to march together with
thousands & thousands, or to make lots of noise in towns and cities with
your pots & pans ("caceroladas"). I suppose it just needed a bit of
organization here & there, because protest was in the air, the
willingness to protest. Perhaps one should wait for the right time, i
don't know, since your historical patterns and "allies" are so different.

The quotation from Midsummer Night's Dream very beautiful. Muzaz very
mysterious.
By the way,  SSF is meeting (open to everyone) this Saturday 4, from
11am to 6 pm and also Sunday about same times. Will post correct venues
tomorrow... why don't you come along as well?

Nice to talk

Amparo

http://coppersblog.blogspot.com/

(This is an interesting British policeman's blog ("David Copperfield"),
with place for comments.)