[Project-fallujah] quis eum fucius custodiebat?- who the fuck was marking him?

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Fri Dec 3 15:55:20 GMT 2004

today i feel 98% human.. so where next for this project? yes mr 2% rosa
luxemburg would have done it how you are doing it.. this said i prefer emma
goldman.. did you see fathers 4 justice on the town hall? plus they have sent
david an application form to join them oh how we laugh at others demise makes
us feel better about our shit i'd guess.. i heard another good un.. yes david
i'll make love to you but does the fucking dog need to be there? reason for
this e mail is can i ask for your thoughts on this project
http://peace.lowtech.org not 100% so all negative & positive feedback made most
welcome.. i aim to ask for funding to publish the images in a book befor that
point i need to ensure this is working etc.. over to you..

mozaz
(david's former gay lover)..
ps. he is blind so he don't realise how fucking ugly one is!