[sheffield-anti-war-coalition] Re: [Project-fallujah] BBC Radio Sheffield Interview 17:30 Today : Jillian Creasy

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Thu Nov 25 13:11:22 GMT 2004

Quoting 2 % Human <adam at diamat.org.uk>: wrote in part..

hi mozaz,

on the front page of the guardian of november 9th there was an article
by Ghaith Abdul-Ahad entitled "We are not here to liberate Iraq, we're
here to fight the infidels"

in this article a fighter from tunisia who called himself Abu Osama
reportedly stated:

"we are here for one of two things - victory or martyrdom, and both are
great"

every since i've known you, you have acted and expressed yourself in
line with the above philosophy

yes idd agree growing up in the 1970,s 80,s being half irish i have a deep
understanding of the strugle for libration from the impearlist and i,m here for
victory or martyrdom, and both are great and above all idd place myself at the
front and i see my death as a part of this fight..

i watched news night last night and a in depth report on iraq.. i had the
privalage of a nice warm bed and girlfrind to curl up with and goto sleep.. as
allways i was very stoned..

if was in fallujah idd fight till death with out doubt.. as said we have
understand the strugle for libration is ugly likewise the truth of what is
happening in iraq is just as ugly..

this is a war against islam..

mozaz