[Radicalramblers] working groups contact for counter spin

Khris Mattar khrismattar at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 30 18:34:40 BST 2005

>From the Media group/Counter Spin Collective:

We are looking for a media contact person and a mobile number that we can
give to the press when they contact us about specific issues, or ask us
about issues that may pertain to your group.
This is really important so we can direct the press to the appropriate
contacts. We don't want to speak on behalf of any Dissent group and our aim
is just to point the press in the right direction.

If you have seen Scot TV/BBC TV yesterday, or the cover photo of the
Guardian today, you can see that the media strategies developed so far are
working extremely well when groups choose to use them.

Please call us or send us the information as soon as possible to:

O131 652 1280, 07845 737 169, mediaenquiries at wildmail.com

Thanks.

Khris & Jason.