[Reclaimmayday] report of my activites

protag protag at phonecoop.coop
Tue Apr 20 16:57:50 UTC 2010

Hi Jed

I'm here.

I don't do texts - the space key is bust on my
phone. Also there wasn't a phone in our house
until I was 17 so I'm not really up with all that
talking malarkey.

The rocket stove - hmm - either we can dig it out
early Thurs as part of the Library evening
(stretching it I know) or else at some point
Saturday.

From memory all it needs is a pan the right size.
I think the cafe can stretch to that.

Cheers

Ptg

p.s. Facebook group - yes, so long as there's no
crazy people gonna screw things up. I assume we
can have an absolute assurance that such a thing
will not occur? Cool.