[Reclaimmayday] Bradford Zine Fayre and Northern Indymedia Radio is go!!!

libjf at riseup.net libjf at riseup.net
Sat Jun 19 08:20:14 UTC 2010

Hello All,

Just to let you know about a few things that are happening in the coming
days that you might be interested in;

* Bradford Zine Fayre - Sunday 20th June *
from 12pm until 5ish we'll be at Impressions gallery in Bradford (it's in
centenary square, behind the big screen) with some our favourite zine
friends. (zines are magazines made for love not money) there will be some
talks and workshops too, including one where we'll make a zine about our
experiences of being kerb crawled. more info at
https://northern-indymedia.org/events/731

* Gig - Sunday 20th June *
there will be food at the 1in12 Club, Albion Street, from 5pm-ish followed
by a gig at 7.30pm with music from Violet Violet (ace riot grrrl inspired
pop from Norwich), Lost From Atlas (post-rock from Leeds/York) plus 3 more
bands (including 2 i'm in!)
more info at; https://northern-indymedia.org/events/780

* DIY Radio is go! *
Definately the most important part of this email!!! We'll be having a
meeting on monday 21st June from 8pm at the 1in12 about
our impending new DIY radio show. We'll be broadcasting over t'internet
and also have a 'podcast' type thing available to download after. if you
want to get involed come along to the meeting, we'll be recording our
first show on Friday 25th.