[Reclaimmayday] Fundraiser dinner for Dog Shelter this Sunday!

libjf at riseup.net libjf at riseup.net
Tue May 11 22:06:27 UTC 2010

Dear All,

My good friend Katie and I are going to be cooking up a storm in the form
of some lovely food this Sunday 16th May at the 1in12 Club in Bradford.
All the money raised will go to TIA Greyhound and Lurcher Rescue who
re-home ex-racing dogs. (www.tiagreyhounds.org.uk) We will be giving our
time for free to raise as much as possible! This event is especially
important as the 1in12 was broken into last night and the £70 we had
already raised for TIA was stolen. We were hoping to be able to sponsor 2
dogs this year (we sponsored one, Charlie, last year) but we'll only be
able to do this is you come along and enjoy our food so we can raise the
money needed!!!

The menu is a 3 course meal which is only £8 per person. The menu is;

*Three Pate selection with Home Baked Organic Bread
*Creamy Thai Curry with Organic Seitan (a delicious meat alternative which
we will be making by hand!) - Served on Peanut and Coriander rice
*Dessert Platter of Fairtrade Chocolate Brownies, Cheesecake and Maple
Praline Cupcakes

All for £8!

All the food is vegan and from local sources where possible. If you have
any allergies or other dietary requirments please email us, we can
definitely cook up something yummy for you, as long as we know beforehand.

Fancy soft beverages will also be available and the usual selection of
local cheap booze will be on sale at the 1in12 bar from 7pm onwards. We'll
begin the dinner proceedings at 7.30pm.

To book, please email me back on this address or call/text me on
07921141669 (leave a message if no answer) before Thursday night. If you
have any questions please just get in touch.

We really hope you can come,
Jen, Katie and the TIA dogs (woof!)