[Reclaimmayday] May Day 2011 Organisational Sprint

protag protag at aktivix.org
Tue Apr 5 19:11:57 UTC 2011

Hi All

To keep things interesting we've left it til somewhat beyond the last
possible minute to organise this year's event.

At present we have the following things arranged:

Sunshine
May 1st booked to occur on a Sunday
Proper stage and sound system in Bradford Urban Garden.
And a whole list of dull action points concerning bureaucrats, talent,
health and safety, outreach and beer-pumps.

There's a meeting at the 1in12 on Monday 11th April at 6.00 to make a
start on the loose ends.

Please come, and bring everyone.

There'll be a follow-up meeting (probably at the Resource Centre) the
following week, approximately.

Cheers

Protag