[Reclaimmayday] Fwd: Re: T-Shirts

anna at phonecoop.coop anna at phonecoop.coop
Wed Apr 4 18:53:59 UTC 2012

Did anyone get anywhere with approaching people we know who might be able to do the screen-printing? A few names were mentioned at the last meeting but I don't remember who was going to talk to them.

What I have in mind is getting someone to print onto a mixture of different styles and colours (with a one- or two-colour print) as variety seemed to work well in the days when quite a lot of T-shirt printing went on at the club. Does that fit OK with what others have been thinking?

Anna