[Reclaimmayday] Website Copy and Images.

Jules anarchista at riseup.net
Thu Apr 5 11:28:13 UTC 2012

Heya,

If you check the emails that were sent out yesterday by me then there
should be an attempt at general overview. You could also use How Do
magazine as they have a bit in there on it too (bit of history and what
is planned for this year).

A list of current organisations has been put onto the facebook events
page which can be lifted from there.

Hope this helps

J x