[Reclaimmayday] [Fwd: RE: market stalls 28 April]

Heather Blakey wildheather at riseup.net
Sat Apr 7 18:50:07 UTC 2012

I already asked him what the latest would be, but he didn't tell me. I'll
try again...
The major sticking point is obviously the security so if we can get some
more official sounding info on that, that would be good.
Good point about it being his core business! :-)
Will wait to hear about security if anyone has any ideas how to progress
this in the next day or two?
It would be good if I could get back to him Tuesday with some info, and a
case.
If we are moving the food stalls, maybe it would be easier to just have a
food marquee from the start, if there's a spare one from the uni?
We'd need tables too of course.
H.x