[Reclaimmayday] Fwd: Re: T-Shirts

Tony Shephard traps3sp at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 12 19:28:41 UTC 2012

Hi,
I just noticed this about TShirts, is it resolved yet?
Si from ScumFest collective prints tshirts (London based), not sure how fairly traded/organic they are (or can be, in my limited experience, this really does shove the price up unfortunately), Steve H had the last MTAE ones printed by Si.
There's also a guy in Sheffield called Stu who I've used before and is really good and inexpensive, his organisation (not sure if it's a company or a co-op) is called 'No Rules' and does loads of bands & stuff
There's also SabCat in Birmingham (who deffo do fairly traded/organic shirts, but they're pricey)
Is it worth me getting in touch with any of these? or passing on their contact details?
I can help with design if Irena's not available/busy
cheers